Thursday, April 2, 2009

This Blog is grossing me out...

okay... it's been 50 years since I've posted.. Girl, I have been BUSY.. but when we do post a story.. it always shows us just how sick people really are... I mean DISGUSTING... it reminds me of a TV show a friend of mine was on.. it lasted about 5 minutes.. and I think was on FX.. It was called Starved. It was about people with FOOD ISSUES... now these are very serious diseases.. anorexia, bulimia, being 150 pounds overweight.. but quite frankly I'd much rather watch Bob on the biggest loser swing his purse around in the weight room than watch grown men "act out" the life of a bulimic dude... ewwwwww.. in a comedic way. There's nothing funny about picking a donut out of the trashcan after you've poured bleach or detergent on it and eat it.. I think that's what the guy did.. I couldn't make that up. I mean the imagery... it's stayed with me, scary shit, like a scene from "silence of the lambs, or the sixth sense.." I don't feel like capitalizing by the way.. so tomorrow, in honor of things less gross.. I'm going to post what happened to me and my family at that fancy restaurant chain that serves alot of bread with olive oil and let's you write on the tables...

Peace out,

Chantel

1 comment:

  1. Do tell...you have me intrigued, since I used to frequent that restaurant with my sis in Texas...

    ReplyDelete